• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothyhay.co.uk & Veggies

bunnymum85

Warren Scout
Hello,

Foxy is very spoilt, and demands the best hay which I buy from timothyhay.co.uk as its lovely stuff, if I don't I get told off lol!

Also wondering, what type of veggies you feed and how much?
Foxy tends to have kale, grated carrot, coriander, parsley, apple or broccoli instead of kale and a chunk of carrot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy salad bags for my buns as it's easier and leafy greens are generally kinder on the tummy - I generally get spinach, watercress and rocket, and then occasionally spring greens, plus whatever I'm eating.

So they'll also have the odd grape, carrot peelings, sweet potato peelings, green beans and broccoli etc depending on what I'm cooking that week!

I (personally) don't feed any commercial veg apart from Nicholas gets an apple core every evening. Otherwise the Conti's get hay & pellets with forage when I can which includes Kale as far as is possible. They have fairly sensitive tums so not brilliant with veg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I buy Spring Greens but dark greebn cabbage goes down well. They don't get much carrot unless someone gives us loads like the other day! They only get small portions soas not to overload their digestive systems.

Ooo, anything green and leafy spring cabbage, kale, celery if you can find without the leaves cut off all the better. Parsley, watercress, spinach in moderation owing to high calcium and something in spinach not brill for them. Any salad bag stuff if desperate. I'd you live anywhere you can Forage for hedgerow stuff, that seems to be better as more fine less calcium. Hazel willow hawthorn...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back