• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP! Can't cope anymore with Twinkle ✨

Ive got a lot of chewing buns. Ive got holes in my chair, sofa, fire surround and one side of the chimney is stripped of wallpaper. The hutches are all chewed too. The big cardboard box idea is a god sent. Its fascinating watching them redecorate their box. Thats what they are doing with our stuff really. They are making it how they want it. If i dont change my litter trays every day they get dung out and turned upside down. My buns really have me under the thumb lol.. its took me nearly a year to figure out how to stop them chewing. The chimney wallpaper for instance, they chewed the paper off and i didnt redecorate until they had stopped chewing it. I waited 2 months of no chewing it before putting nice new wallpaper on again and the next day they chewed it off in the exact same place. Ive give up now and im leaving it how it is. :lol: My chairs gor attacked because they were to near the wall and the buns wanted more space, i learned my lesson there too. You just have to figure out what she want. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT :lol: we have some very bossy buns.

I've found this thread really useful. I feel like I'm in a similar situation only with aggression rather than destruction. It absolutely sounds like she is jealous of Ghibli. My little male has started demanding affection from me again since she started getting cross and I swear he has a brow beaten expression on his face. I think I read once about having a box with a small hole in for your little rabbit to escape into if they are feeling threatened. Just you don't want him to spend all his time hiding in there rather than spending time with her. I'm learning too, definitely need to find more appetising hay for my girl.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I've found this thread really useful. I feel like I'm in a similar situation only with aggression rather than destruction. It absolutely sounds like she is jealous of Ghibli. My little male has started demanding affection from me again since she started getting cross and I swear he has a brow beaten expression on his face. I think I read once about having a box with a small hole in for your little rabbit to escape into if they are feeling threatened. Just you don't want him to spend all his time hiding in there rather than spending time with her. I'm learning too, definitely need to find more appetising hay for my girl.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Have you tried the hay from www.timothyhay.co.uk? It's lovely at the moment :)

Back