• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie here

Hi everyone, I'm Faye. For the first time in 16yrs, I have a garden and my other half has convinced me that we need rabbits in it :D

I'm no stranger to pets, having had cats while growing up and fancy rats for around 12 yrs as an adult. I miss the companionship so it wasn't hard to persuade me that rabbits were the way to go. I did have one as a child, an aggressive and territorial beast with an adorable face who went by the name of Smartie. He had a stroke at about 7yrs old. I know our family made lots of mistakes with him so I'm here to learn what I can first, about dietary needs, hutch recommendations, health problems etc before we start looking for rescue rabbits.

I'll be sure to scour the forums thoroughly :wave:

A warm welcome :wave: and well done to you for doing thorough research first before acquiring a bunny. Sounds like you're going to be a great bunny mum.

:wave: hello & welcome. I wish I'd researched properly before getting bunnies - such needy but beautiful creatures. I can never imagine not sharing my life with rabbits

Back