• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bill is ready for a wife!

Aww, I hope their time apart made them realise what a good thing they've potentially got. Lovely to hear they are behaving themselves better this time round

Absolute disaster. I've come downstairs to do my bonding shift and my o/h was asleep. I sent him to bed and I've been sat watching tv. I got them both a treat and Bill wouldn't eat it, in fact Bill won't eat ANYTHING.
My gut tells me that it's not Bianca, they have been cuddling and grooming eachother all night and are currently lying together under blanket.
Obviously I'm going to have to take him to the vets but do i need to separate them if he is poorly? :( they are doing really well.

Absolute disaster. I've come downstairs to do my bonding shift and my o/h was asleep. I sent him to bed and I've been sat watching tv. I got them both a treat and Bill wouldn't eat it, in fact Bill won't eat ANYTHING.
My gut tells me that it's not Bianca, they have been cuddling and grooming eachother all night and are currently lying together under blanket.
Obviously I'm going to have to take him to the vets but do i need to separate them if he is poorly? :( they are doing really well.

Replied on your other thread ... good luck Roxy and let me know if there's any way I can help xx

Back