• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Ragnar & Lagertha thread

So we've gotten into a nice routine that I think he is enjoying. I get up, make his breakfast and he has that in his bed room. Once I've had my breakfast I bring him downstairs in one of his hay trays and sit it on the sofa, then he is free to do as he wishes. For a super adventurous bun, he still hasn't been on the floor for more than a second, which is quite amusing. So this morning I popped him on the sofa and then went off to do some laundry. When I came back I realised that I had left my hoodie on the sofa! I instantly panicked because Poppy used to have a 'lovely' trait where she would like to chew holes in everything ;) But apparently Ragnar isn't that interested in bunstruction, he just likes to dig at things without ruining them. But I thought if I don't take it away now, I'll never get it back haha. So I took it away and I got some serious bunitude from him for ages, turning his back on me, he was digging at my leg, throwing his toys off the sofa! I then realised that I could protect my leg with a towel. I gave that to him instead and he loves it! I laid it on the sofa and he dug it under him, I then laid it in his head and he binkied under it! I thought he was annoyed that I had done it, but he kept pulling it over his head! I think I have been forgiven :)
13626609_273017276399113_8908888110859674431_n.jpg

13620152_273017316399109_78369736319614567_n.jpg

13686730_273237999710374_2334736382628628773_n.jpg

13645237_273238013043706_8419859187224365416_n.jpg

I know I say it all the time, but I'm so shocked that he has anything to do with humans at all after the way he was treated. I feel like a broken record sometimes and I'm 90% sure that most non-rabbit-savvy people I speak to don't believe me when I tell them of Raggy's adventures :lol: But he is so wonderful, he really is my little ray of sunshine and it just makes me so sad that anyone can treat him, or any other animal for that matter, the way he was treated before!

I know I say it all the time, but I'm so shocked that he has anything to do with humans at all after the way he was treated. I feel like a broken record sometimes and I'm 90% sure that most non-rabbit-savvy people I speak to don't believe me when I tell them of Raggy's adventures :lol: But he is so wonderful, he really is my little ray of sunshine and it just makes me so sad that anyone can treat him, or any other animal for that matter, the way he was treated before!

Rabbits' characters can be an inspiration to others.

So today we have the plumber in to fix our heating and shower. I brought Raggy down as I didn't want him getting frightened or sticking his head through the bars as his room is next to the airing cupboard. First of all he wanted to sit with me, to protect me I think! Now he's given up and having a nap [emoji38]

f5055d29abd29e46d46665755a1b7283.jpg

77cbb565424d4452aa246e580b57f1b4.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

He really is wonderful :love:

And he also looks as if he's lord of all he surveys :lol:

He was amazingly relaxed considering the plumber was making all sorts of loud noises haha. Some days he's not as cuddly and when MrC is home he's more interested in him, but that's lovely because he obviously doesn't get to see him all the time :)

He was amazingly relaxed considering the plumber was making all sorts of loud noises haha. Some days he's not as cuddly and when MrC is home he's more interested in him, but that's lovely because he obviously doesn't get to see him all the time :)

Well now we know that Diplomacy can also be added to the Raggy list of skills and competencies :)

Haha good for him - great to be chilled!

I thought one of my bunnies was chilled around workmen, until I discovered he was stone deaf :lol:

Back