• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

🌸🌼🐰🍃🌿Bunny friendly flower planter🐰🌻🌹🍀☘

Clarekg

Young Bun
🌸🌼🐰🍃🌿Bunny friendly flower planter🐰🌻🌹🍀

I would like to do a planter full of bunny friendly flowers at the weekend any advice would be greatly appreciated. :D

What a pretty thread. I'm no good with bunny friendly flowers I'm afraid but I'm sure someone will be along soon who can help :)

If they've not had herbs it might take a while for them to get used to. Daphne won't eat even one small bite of herbs.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I have been looking around on the net and found some plants that are supposed to be safe for bunnies and I plan on using some of them can anyone please confirm if these are all safe. Aster, Pot marigold or English marigold, nasturtiums, lilac, violet, pansy, viola, campanula, chamomile, sunflower, hosta, heather, rosemary, holly hock, rose, lavender and meadow crainsbill geranium. If anyone has tried any of these which ones does your bunny seem to like, thanks again.

I have been looking around on the net and found some plants that are supposed to be safe for bunnies and I plan on using some of them can anyone please confirm if these are all safe. Aster, Pot marigold or English marigold, nasturtiums, lilac, violet, pansy, viola, campanula, chamomile, sunflower, hosta, heather, rosemary, holly hock, rose, lavender and meadow crainsbill geranium. If anyone has tried any of these which ones does your bunny seem to like, thanks again.

The only ones I have tried out of your list are Nasturtium, Rosemary, Rose, Lavender and Geranium. I have used all parts of the plant. They will eat any of these, but are slightly less keen (surprisingly) on Rosemary. Their favourite has to be the Geranium. They also are very fond of rose petals (I think they are possibly sweet-tasting), but less keen on the leaves and stems.

I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of the finished product :)

They look great :) I'm sure that Acorn will approve. I love the colour of your planters as well.

Back