• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enzo has a new friend.

Bunny Boo.

Warren Scout
Enzo has not been an easy bunny to find a friend for! The quad didn't work out which left Enzo on his own :cry: so back to fat fluffs to find him a friend! So he didn't get on with Bonnie! :( very naughty boy, so we tried him with Jessica who has also had problems with bonding ( feisty young girl) and fingers so very tightly crossed they seem to get on!!!! She stands up to him , which he needs, (far to big for his boots) they have been at fat fluffs for a week and I collected them today, so far she has taken everything in her stride, not fazed by anything! :love::love:

CC98D940-2F96-4030-949D-8EB0E02F86A8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
EEFF6B0A-73FA-455A-8179-741BDA7620B9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks everyone, fingers crossed we have a happy ending! all the signs are good so far! Lots of cuddles between the two, and I have seen Jessica give him a couple of grooms! :D I gave them more room today as they have been so good and that went smoothly so will do the same tomorrow all going well! Wouldn't it be great to have two difficult bunnies actually find friendship. :love:

Back