• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Mouse, 8 year old netherland dwarf boy (Essex)

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
**Please note that this bunny is being advertised by a small group of volunteers who are seeking to assist individuals and sanctuaries by advertising their rabbits to help them find their forever homes. This rabbit is being advertised on behalf of a sanctuary near Colchester** HE IS NOT AN INVISABUN!

Meet Mouse:
image006_zpsodd3h1f5.jpg

Mouse is a dear little boy who, through no fault of his own, has found himself in need of a forever retirement home. He is a lovely friendly little boy who loves to sit and cuddle up. We normally recommend that bunnies are neutered and paired with a suitable neutered companion, however given his age, it may be that Mouse could alternatively be rehomed to be a solo house bunny in a household where he is going to get spoiled rotten and given lots of fuss and attention in his twilight years.

Even though he is a small lad and towards the older end of the bunny spectrum, he will still need large accommodation to allow him to maintain good muscle tone and to keep him interested and stimulated in life.

If you think you could offer Mouse the retirement home that he deserves, please do get in touch. A minimum adoption fee of £25 applies and is payable directly to the sanctuary.

If you are interested in offering Mouse his forever home, please do pm me. The sanctuary will not rehome long distances so you would need to be within around an hour of Colchester.

Last edited:
I'm delighted to report that Mouse has just gone to his new forever home with a family I know, so I know they will do the best by him and give him a fantastic home, the exact nature of which will vary depending on whether or not the vet thinks he's in good enough condition to neuter :)

I'm delighted to report that Mouse has just gone to his new forever home with a family I know, so I know they will do the best by him and give him a fantastic home, the exact nature of which will vary depending on whether or not the vet thinks he's in good enough condition to neuter :)

Great news :)

Fantastic news :thumb:

He has such big eyes :love:

Back