• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Rosie

anaqi

Warren Scout
I'm very sad to announce the passing of my beautiful girl Rosie.

We adopted her from a rescue in November 2014, they had no idea how old she was but I fell in love with her because she was so pretty. Her partner, Peter, sadly passed away a month later but we bonded her with her new husbun, Edward, and they were very happy together.

Rosie had a big personality. She would do anything for a dandelion leaf, including snatching them from Edward's mouth! She was playful and liked nothing better than to stretch out in the sun and be groomed by Edward. She was very photogenic. I took this photograph of her and my son in the summer. I sent it in to Bunny Mad magazine and they published it in the current issue on the readers photos page, and they also featured it on the front cover.

Over Christmas her appetite hadn't been so good. This morning when she refused her breakfast I checked her over and found blood around her bottom. I took her straight to the vets and they suspected uterine cancer. Rosie was in a lot of pain and we made the heartbreaking decision to let her go. She passed away very peacefully with me giving her a nose rub.

Binky free, Rosie <3

6cb2d3f2-2df3-4f86-9bf2-63b2f1197f11_zpspgumo72z.jpg

:cry:.. What a lovely tribute to a very special girly...

I'm sorry you lost her...

Fee xx

I'm so very sorry that you have lost your special girl. Thinking of you. xx

Goodnight Rosie, sweet dreams little one. xx

Back