• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT PONTEFRACT Pets4Home Advert

Aurora_

Young Bun
Just came across an advert for 2 female rabbits on pets4home and I noticed that these babies have two green water bottles :( :shock: Is anyone in Pontefract looking to rehome a pair? I really would like to but i don't have the space at the moment.

the advert description is; lovely rabbits but need someone who can give them more attention. Have been together since 1 month old and must not be separated. 2 female poppy and rose.

2-rabbits-for-sale-with-hutch-564b17498d374_zpsrmogul2i.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry, i would love to take them but they are 3 hours away from me! Beautiful looking rabbits though.

I've shared the ad with Anybunniez Network on Facebook, just in a case anyone can help them.

They are beautiful. How two unneutered does can have not fallen out in that tiny hutch is amazing. I hope someone can give them the life they deserve.

Is the water bottle green or is it something they have put in the water? Sorry not being picky but it only looks green where the water is up to.

Is the water bottle green or is it something they have put in the water? Sorry not being picky but it only looks green where the water is up to.

The top of the bottle looks very dusty/dirty too.If the rabbits don't drink a lot it could be just where the water levels been for a long time-not being changed.

Miserable looking little hutch:(Wish I had space.

I've shared the ad with Anybunniez Network on Facebook, just in a case anyone can help them.

They are beautiful. How two unneutered does can have not fallen out in that tiny hutch is amazing. I hope someone can give them the life they deserve.

Yes, but we've no idea how much fighting has gone on in that hutch .. they may be covered in sores.

Unbelievably heartbreaking x

Oh poor bunnies. This I why I try not to look on pets4homes etc. It may be possible for me to get there (but I don't drive so would have to be by public transport) and couldn't keep them here for very long as I have no room (1 bed flat with Jake in front room/kitchen and b&g in bedroom) then finding somewhere/one to take the nah be difficult again with no transport. I hope they find a new home though :(

Have these been found a new home? I currently have an empty outdoor hutch (with covers) due to bringing Phil the guinea pig in (after losing Grant) that I could house them in if they are not in a safe place.

Let me know :thumb:

Have these been found a new home? I currently have an empty outdoor hutch (with covers) due to bringing Phil the guinea pig in (after losing Grant) that I could house them in if they are not in a safe place.

Let me know :thumb:

Bumping up

What a lovely offer!

Back