• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6 weeks on.. Still miss you little man! :(

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
Sorry guys, but 6 weeks on and I'm still missing my little boy so much! :(

Harvey I'd give anything to see you again, but I know you are now pain free, it's just so hard!!

Miss our little nose rub cuddles every morning..

And I know honey is missing you just as much as me! :(

Your bond was amazing.. And the house just isn't the same! :(

Love you millions and always will my gorgeous little boy xxxxxxx

Last edited:
It must be so very hard for you and for Honey :cry: He was a very cute little fellow and experienced so much bad luck in his short life. There are sadly no words to make things any easier for you, but sending lots of hugs :love:

Bless, it will still be raw for you. You'll never stop missing a bunny that special though, it just hurts less over time. best wishes to you & Honey

I'm so sorry, I know it's very hard. Harvey will never be forgotten by many of us, he was the bravest bun I've ever come across. Nose rub for little Honey, and a hug for you xxxxx

Thanks so much everyone.

And yeah honestly can't believe it's 6 weeks already! :( I know time is helping, but I just miss him so much! Xx

:love:.. Awww , he was gorgeous.... how is Honey coping without him?

Life just isnt the same, is it?

Hugs x

Six weeks is no time at all, is it?

Poor little man. He's happy and binkying now. Perhaps you should start binkying too? :love:

Back