• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from me and my girls

Hello! I recently posted in the health section of the forum but thought I should introduce myself :)

I currently have 2 6 month old agouti and white Netherland dwarf does. I had a break from keeping rabbits for around 5 years but I'm very happy to be involved again :) I previously had a Netherland dwarf and an English lop but sadly they were both lost to foxes before they reached the age of 3 :(

I now keep my girls as house rabbits as I don't want to run the risk again. They currently have free range of my room during the day and evenings and at night they are caged.

I also have a 7 year old beige chinchilla, 2 elderly cats and horses :)

Some pictures of my girls:

(Adelaide is on the left and violet is on the right in the picture below)

Thank you :) they have the sweetest personalities! Very glad I took the plunge and got them!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone too :)

Hello and welcome. Your bunnies are beautiful and they get on very well. Do they eat lots of hay?

Hello and welcome. Your bunnies are beautiful and they get on very well. Do they eat lots of hay?

Thank you :) hence why I want to get them spayed as soon as I can so they can continue getting on as well. It's nice to see :)

They get a hayrack full of alfalfa king Timothy hay per day (takes them the whole day to eat it), should I be monitoring how much of it they should be eating?

They also get fresh greens every other day alongside their pellet food which they get in the mornings

Hello, your bunnies are so cute! :love:
g.png

Welcome

Back