• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello :)

anachronism

Young Bun
I have come back to rabbit keeping after a huge break of around 15 years. I got my first rabbit for my 5th birthday after nagging for one for ages, He was rehomed from family friends who were moving. I enjoyed owning a rabbit so much that I got another one, a baby dutch.

We got known as the rabbit people and ended up with another three, one who had been found straying and two who we were asked to rehome by people we knew. Cleaning out day was fun!

My last rabbit passed away in 2001 but I became the proud own of a gorgeous mini lop x a couple of weeks ago. His name is Dylan and he is adorable!I'm having so much fun bonding with him. He likes to headbutt me and LOVES his food, I think he wishes I would give him more than a shot glass per day of pellets xD He is a good hay eater too :)

As well as Dylan I have a dog, two cats, two degus, a cockatiel, a leopard gecko and a syrian hamster :)

I have come back to rabbit keeping after a huge break of around 15 years. I got my first rabbit for my 5th birthday after nagging for one for ages, He was rehomed from family friends who were moving. I enjoyed owning a rabbit so much that I got another one, a baby dutch.

We got known as the rabbit people and ended up with another three, one who had been found straying and two who we were asked to rehome by people we knew. Cleaning out day was fun!

My last rabbit passed away in 2001 but I became the proud own of a gorgeous mini lop x a couple of weeks ago. His name is Dylan and he is adorable!I'm having so much fun bonding with him. He likes to headbutt me and LOVES his food, I think he wishes I would give him more than a shot glass per day of pellets xD He is a good hay eater too :)

As well as Dylan I have a dog, two cats, two degus, a cockatiel, a leopard gecko and a syrian hamster :)

Welcome to RU :wave:

... and welcome back to the wonderful world of rabbits :D

Hello and welcome back to the joy of being a bunny parent. Headbutts and nosebumps are good fun with bunnies :wave:

Back