• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny Fan.....Hi!!!

NewBunnyFan

Warren Scout
Hello All,

Thought I'd introduce myself and my lovely Netherlands Dwarf bunny Fudge!! I got Fudge 3 weeks ago and he is nearly 12 weeks old!! He has taken over my life!! He has an indoor cage and did have a run attached to it so we could open up the cage door and he had access to it, however, this weekend I made my husband sort out all the wires and move some furniture so he now has free range of the lounge when we are home!
He adores my 2 sons who are 9 and 7 and enjoys sitting on their laps while having some fuss!!!
I've also been in touch with a local vet who is able to get me in touch with a rescue centre who will be able to find Fudge a wife once he has been neutered!!
I look forward to getting to know you and your bunnies well

Xx

animated-welcome-image-0016_zpsqp6dil5m.gif
Get some pics up :)

Oh my gosh he is adorable!! :love:
If you have any questions feel free to ask, lots of people on here will be willing to answer them :thumb:

Back