• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bestest friend said goodbye today

So very sorry for your loss, glad you feel can you share with us on here, Binky free lovely Molly. Big hug for you too xxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this I remember Molly when your buns once boarded with us :(

Binky free forever at the Bridge sweetheart xxxxx

I have seen lots of men moved to tears by their rabbits, it is nothing to be ashamed of. I am pleased to know that such people exist to balance out the callous ones who can't see the value that each life holds. I am sorry for your loss. Run free Molly.

I have seen lots of men moved to tears by their rabbits, it is nothing to be ashamed of. I am pleased to know that such people exist to balance out the callous ones who can't see the value that each life holds. I am sorry for your loss. Run free Molly.

Thanks very much.Still feel very bad and teary today and have buried her under a tree where she used to dig.
Her husbun Smokey licked her ears.I am so glad this forum has so many lovely people x

So sorry you lost poor Molly, she was such a lucky bunny to have an owner who obviously cared for her as much as you did.

I'm really sorry. Binky Free Molly.xx

My husband cried when we lost Poppy.

He was as distraught as me when Will was poorly a few months ago and has been getting up early so Nancy could have her Eyedrops this past week as it takes 2 of us plus she had to be kept from Will for a while after the drops.

Age and gender matter not where grief is concerned. It is good you can share your grief here where we all understand what you are going through.

Hugs.

Message for Molly

Still very very upset but my partner sent me this

For Molly

This is where we part my Friend,
And you'll run on round the bend,
Gone from sight but not from mind,
New pleasures there you'll surely find,
I will go on ,I will find the strength,
Life measures quality,not its length,
One long embrace before you leave,
Share one last look before I grieve,
There are others that much is true,
But they be they,and they are'nt you,
And I'm fair and impartial so I thought,
Will remember well all you've taught,
Your place i'll hold ,you will be missed,
The fur I stroked,the nose I kissed,
And as you journey to your final rest,
Take with you this ..........I loved you best

I loved you best by Jim Willis

Oh that's a lovely poem, it's made me cry, but in a nice way :) Molly was a much loved bun, she would have known that right to the end. R.I.P. Molly xxxxxx

Back