• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have two secrets.... More photos post 25!

More photos for you all!

A line up in their crate during bonding! Good photo to see the size differences!

Amber is a very chilled out bunny pretty much all the time, unless their is food around of course!

I find Arthur's expression in this hilarious!

My boys having a cuddle :)

My new hay rack!

And my new hay bar!

Oh lovely they all look exceptionally happy together :thumb::love:

Arthur's expression says it all I think :lol::love:

How gorgeous :love: they all look very relaxed with each other too :)

For the most part they are :) Arthur still gets very skittish if he hears Theo honking or if one of them comes up to him without him noticing, but then he's happy to flop next to them, sleep cuddled up with them, groom next to them, groom them and be groomed by them so I don't think he's that stressed! He'll stop being so easily startled soon I'm sure!

I've tried to leave them to it today and I keep popping in and checking them and they're always cuddled together in some sort of combinations :love:

Aww sounds like they are doing well together & I'm sure Arthur will get used to his new hutch mates soon. He certainly has a very expressive face :love:

Aw how lovely, glad it's worked out girl you. I tried bonding my 4 together after Daisy lost her partner but the girls were having none of it.

Aw how lovely, glad it's worked out girl you. I tried bonding my 4 together after Daisy lost her partner but the girls were having none of it.

Aww that's sad about your girls, I thought these two girls would be a problem but I've been very lucky that they love each other very much!

They're all being well behaved and nice to each other now, Amber isn't nipping Arthur often at all, Theo still tries to hump regularly but I think that's just what it's going to be like :lol: I always walk in to a pile of bunnies which is awesome, they all lay with each other in different combinations, no bunny is left out :D

Here's a picture of them this morning all laying together (sorry about the size!)

10425004_10153382979930552_5332193843082983578_n.jpg

Back