• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very Happy Bunny.

Bunny Boo.

Warren Scout
Hi everyone,
Yesterday we fitted a 12ft runaround connection kit from Mays hutch to her run, she loves it.:D although she wasn't very happy me putting the door on the tunnel last night to keep her in her hutch, (not sure if i should do this? i think once the skirt around the run is complete so she can't dig out or anything dig in i'll be happier to leave it off!) I don't think I've seen her so happy, she is running from hutch to run binking in the run and legging it back through the tube to her hutch leaping around in the hutch sending savings everywhere!. :shock: Its great to see, she was so tired last night.
This morning we seem to be picking up from where she left off last night.:roll: I think money very well spent.:thumb:
Will try and post a picture of our set up so far, so comments can be made to improve it, although I'm already looking at more runaround connection things to travel her around the whole garden.....

20150514_092855.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It is a great run, it folds away to if need be, comes in different sizes this one is a 6ft x 4ft x2ft. Its made by a company called bunny business and I got it from ukpetsonline.com delivered in a couple of days. very pleased.

that is exactly what I am wanting to do for my bunnies!

Can I ask what runaround kit you ordered?

(and more pictures :) :) )

Oh that looks brilliant. I splurged and bought my 2 buns a runaround set up a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately photobucket has stopped working properly on my iPad, so I can't post any pics as yet. It took ages for my buns to venture down the black tunnel, they were terrified ! No stopping them now ! Your run looks very sturdy

Its called a connection kit, if you go on runaround's website you can't miss it, you can get the tubing in different lengths and the doors in different colours. May loves it so much, it was less than 1 minute and she shot down the tubing and hasn't stopped since. ;) I intend this weekend to order some more so i can travel her around the garden in a series of tunnels....

http://www.runaround.co.uk/collections/frontpage/products/connection-kit-4

Is this what you bought?

I was looking at that a week or so ago and so long as yours is the same I am totally going for it. It might give me the option to move the run around a bit too. Tho due to foxes I am wanting to nail the thing to ground and have armed guards round it.............

Sorry to take so long to get back with an answer, yes thats the one, i got 12ft in lenght as i wanted to give her as much tunnel space as possible and the option to move the run about, I'm so pleased i got this, that I'm already looking at getting more!

Back