• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FORAGE IDENTIFICATION:SEE POST 133 FOR UPDATE re 31st May!

If it goes well maybe you could take the talks on tour a day up north and a day down south?
I'm happy to host any Nottingham-based forage runs :) I've even got a few spare beds :)

I'd quite like to do the 17th: we're not THAT far from P'boro by car. If people from Nottingham (or who can get to Nottingham-ish) want a lift then they can come with me. I'll have at least 3 spaces, depending on whether Matt comes or not (he's not a very people-person :)). I'll check with him an then book, barring clashes.

I'll book for 31st when I get home later. OH would like to go but we don't want to take 2 places at the expense of someone else missing out, so will book for me and add him nearer the time if there is still space.

Parking is the real issue - so as long as you dont want to come in separate cars . . .

Booked train tickets to get to the event on the 17th (well 16th as I'm staying over in B&B the night before), train back home just after 6pm so plenty time there to get back to Peterborough Station, all in all the bunnies will be alone for around 30 hours but I'm sure they will be fine, I might even ask my mum to pop in on the Sunday just to check they are ok

Just need to pay for the event next then thats all done & dusted :D

I'd really like to do this and I could pick some people up from Peterborough station if needed? just need to decide which date

My husband, is sending you an email booking for both of us on 31st of May. Please let us know the PayPal address.

If anyone wants a lift from Peterborough on 17th let me know :D

I'd be looking for a lift back into Peterborough after the event :wave: it looks like there isn't any public transport on a Sunday that passes near by, can always sort that with someone on the day I suppose if they are heading back that way and have a spare seat

I'd be looking for a lift back into Peterborough after the event :wave: it looks like there isn't any public transport on a Sunday that passes near by, can always sort that with someone on the day I suppose if they are heading back that way and have a spare seat

sure we can sort that!

I'm all booked and paid up for the 31st, really looking forward to this.

Spent tonight's bike ride home from work trying to identify all the wild plants on the cycle path verge! Sadly they are probably all well dog watered but it's good practice.

Back