• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Three bunnies needing home together - Milton Keynes

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of .......

LauryStevens said:
Physical Description:- Freya, Matilda and Charlie are trio of beautiful girl bunnies looking for a new home together. Freya is the Siamese Sable Nerthland dwarf, Charlie's the Siamese Sable Lionhead and Matilda is the Opal Agouti I mix breed dwarf.

Temperament:- All three have never shown an ounce of aggression or displeasing behaviour to myself or anyone else. I've never been nipped or charged at, the most the girls do will be to back away or hop off.

General health:- They've never had any dental or digestive issues, they groom each other, as well as being a brilliant hay eaters.

10 months - Charlie (Lionhead)
4 years - Freya (Nethi)

Sex:- Females

Neuter Status:- Being born towards the end of summer, Charlie and Matilda haven't yet been spayed.
Freya has however been successfully spayed as of last year.

Vaccination Status:- Freya was vaccinated 11 months ago roughly. Matilda and Charlie haven't.

Type of home wanted:- The girls are an active little trio who have lived in a converted bike shed with a large run permanently attached.

They adore grass and binkie when let out into the garden. My rabbits are used to fuss and human interaction, but have not been brought up being picked up/handled, so I feel they would be better suited to a well established family with older children. Freya was given to me when her owner passed away, she was used to being handled by small children at the time.

Reason for re-homing:- Due to unexpected health issue of one of my parents, I am having to help out financially. Although the up keep is minimal for the rabbits, paying for unexpected vet bills just isn't fees-able with my current situation.

It breaks my heart to have to split up and separate my group of rabbits. But knowing someone can give them the best life and health is the only thing for me that is making this choice easier.

Matilda

Matilda & Charlie

Freya

Trio together

Back