• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from me and buddy

Rabbit1999

Young Bun
This is my first time on this forum and it's the best rabbit forum I could find.My rabbit Buddy is very excited to say hi!She is just a charm and I count her as my daughter aha!I live in ireland and Buddy lives in a hutch with Rex,her boy!Buddy is spayed so there is no chance of her becoming pregnant.I bought her thinking she was a boy and I went to take her to get her neutered and that's when I found out "he" was a "she".It was so weird and hard to get used to.I will have photos of her some other time I promise.

Her favourite food is broccoli and she can't stop eating it😃
My favourite dinner is bacon and cabbage but I also love chicken curry(obviously buddy can't eat this stuff :D)

Thanks and I look forward being on this forum,
Rabbit1999

This is my first time on this forum and it's the best rabbit forum I could find.My rabbit Buddy is very excited to say hi!She is just a charm and I count her as my daughter aha!I live in ireland and Buddy lives in a hutch with Rex,her boy!Buddy is spayed so there is no chance of her becoming pregnant.I bought her thinking she was a boy and I went to take her to get her neutered and that's when I found out "he" was a "she".It was so weird and hard to get used to.I will have photos of her some other time I promise.

Her favourite food is broccoli and she can't stop eating it��
My favourite dinner is bacon and cabbage but I also love chicken curry(obviously buddy can't eat this stuff :D)

Thanks and I look forward being on this forum,
Rabbit1999

Lovely to meet you :wave:
RU is a wonderful place to be.. has So improved my Bunnies lives, and my own. x

Back