• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Thought i would introduce myself. My name is Jenny and i am in the process of taking on my sister in laws rabbit (Who she is struggling to look after).

I used to have rabbits, but been a couple of years since i have had them, but in the next few weeks he will be with me.

I am in the process of making sure my hutch i have (a custom built one that's 6 ft long and a double hutch)

http://www.rehutches.com/double-hutches/20-6-foot-double-rabbit-hutch.html
(that hutch)

I have had the hutch about 3 years ago, although only used for a few months (for my guinea pigs), before they were moved to be indoors.

So i am going to re-coat the hutch and make it tip top shape before he comes "home". Its still water tight and is lined with stick on tiles. Gonna give it a good clean and get it all ready over next week or two :) Off to by paint at the week end.

Anyway that is me- Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Hello and welcome to the forum, I am sure you won't look back after joining here, you will never be stuck for good advice and interesting topics! :wave:

hiya everyone and hi Jackaroonie :) I imagine there may be a few tgpf members on here i am guessing? Anyway looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Back