• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Slightly agressive Susan, out of the norm....

Kara

Warren Veteran
Hey wise RU'ers

My husband sorts the bunnies in the day (clean out etc) and I feed them last thing at night and talk at them etc :lol:

Yesterday he text saying it was odd Susan went for him & she has never done this before.

I just presumed she was hungry & got excited as they sometimes do :roll:

Anyway I had forgotten about it by bunny tea time and did as I usually do, get down to their level and we usually all have kisses :oops:

I went to put my hand in their hideybox to straighten the towel out ready for their snugglesafe and she grunted, scratched and then I think she tried to bite me :shock:

Hubby said it was when he was tidying around the box too....

Is it the box do you think? do you think she's "it's my space keep away" is this OK? do I just keep away?

Never had anything like this before!!

She is spayed and usually a lovely inquisitive calm bunny :love:

Doesn't seem to be, eating, hopping about, not moping, was totally up for nose runs after that?!

Maybe it was bad tempered bunnies day yesterday, because Boots nipped me on the ankle yesterday morning :shock: he's normally very affectionate. I think he was wanting attention!

oh, yes, could be fireworks. the first time he heard them, matthew rabbit blamed me and didn't forgive me for ages...

Nope they both take NO notice of them!

She was fine again with me as she was with hubby in the daytime :?

Back