• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from a wannabe rabbit mammie

garfieldette

Young Bun
Hi everyone

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

My name is Beki and I live near Birmingham. Ive been a guinea pig mammie for 15 years but recently started looking into the possibility of homing a pair of rabbits to join us as pampered house bunnies.

Im a long term member of the guinea pig forum (and recognise some usernames on here from the forum) and all 4 of my guinea pigs are rescues. My 4 guinea girls are Lara and Mo - both 5 year old grumpy ladies, and Honey and Tigger who are 6 months old and love to wind up the grumpy ladies by popcorning round the place! I would very much like to rehome from a rescue. I have found a great deal of joy from knowing that I have helped to give my piggies a second chance at a happy life.

Being new to rabbits I have spent the week on this great forum consuming as much information as I can on how to provide the best life I can for any potential adoptees. The information on here is great and I already have a few ideas for some spacious indoor accommodation.

Well, better get back to reading...so much to learn:)

Hello and welcome to RU :wave:. I'm on the GP forum too, although I admit that I normally ask my piggy questions here as there are so many piggy people here too.

Welcome! Can't wait to see what bunnies choose you lol! How exciting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back