• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our beautiful Gracie Goose - 20th August 2014

I'm so sorry. he sounded to be an amazing bunny and very happy. I am glad that she got to spend time knowing so much love and care. :love:

Binky free Gracie. x

Thank you so much for all your condolences, they truly do mean a lot.

The past two days have been a major struggle for both Jay and I, there is a new quiet in the house now and Gracie is sorely missed.

Gracie was a pro at demanding head rubs, food and attention in general. I don't know what to do with myself at present, I'm all cried out.

I'm so happy we got to share a portion of our lives with Gracie, she brought us so much happiness and love. She completed our little family. We're going to miss her dearly, she was a very special girl; who will never be forgotten. :love:

xx :cry:

Binky free gorgeous Gracie. Such a beautiful, vibrant spirit. You will be much missed. Xx

I'm so sorry :cry: she clearly had a lovely life with you.

Binky free Gracie, Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

So sorry to read that you have lost Gracie Stef.

I am pleased however she found her way to you and you had those years together.

Have fun in the sun at The Bridge Gracie xx

Thank you.

It's so very quiet in the house, I keep hearing noises and thinking it's Gracie :(, it's truly heartbreaking.

We're missing her very much, thankfully Max is coping ok after losing his bedroom buddy.

It's still exceptionally hard to accept :cry:, I think it's because of it being so quick and such a huge shock for all of us. It's difficult to process.

Thank you for all being so understanding and a support. x

So sorry I missed this before.

What a lucky rabbit she was to have had you bringing her all that love after a bad start in life.

Hope you're doing ok xx

So so sorry :cry:

Thank you so much for all the love and kindness you gave her. We will always be grateful, she was so gorgeous. I'm so pleased she brought you so much happiness.

Lots of love from everybun here xxx

Back