• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sox - 'my little treasure'

:cry: Sox was the most gorgeous little bun, i loved seeing his pics and he will be so missed by everyone. I hope you and Mabel will be ok :cry:
Binky free beautiful boy xxxxx

I'm so sorry :cry::cry:

Binky free little Sox. I hope you have fun playing in the flowers at rainbow bridge xx

my nephews just been round, he doesn't understand, he is to young, sister told him sox was in the sky now, as been poorly, he came in and was looking for sox, and worried face, I said sox in sky now :cry: he said sox back eat, he thinks if sox comes back and eats he will be ok and not in sky :cry::cry::cry:

my nephews just been round, he doesn't understand, he is to young, sister told him sox was in the sky now, as been poorly, he came in and was looking for sox, and worried face, I said sox in sky now :cry: he said sox back eat, he thinks if sox comes back and eats he will be ok and not in sky :cry::cry::cry:

Awe. So sad. Put tears in my eyes.
How is Mabel doing? Sending hugs to the both of you.

:cry:.. Oh No, its always difficult for little ones to understand..

How are you coping yourself Lisa and hows wee Mabel? We've been thinking about you loads this week?

Love Fee xxxxxx

my heart hurts so much :cry: and mabel will not leave me, if I walk out of room she will follow me to the next room, given her a teddy bear to cuddle which she had her head on yesterday and licked, but we want sox :cry:

:cry:... I really feel for you, theres just nothing anyone can do or say to stop you hurting...
Mabel sounds totally lost too.... Its heartbreaking..

Love and hugs, Fee xxxxxxxxx

Back