• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescued Bun - Unsure of what to do next for him - lonely?

e6y7eheq.jpg
uvypapaz.jpg
6ubysuzy.jpg
6uneja4e.jpg

Onzi is licking her on one of these pics :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello:wave:
Still going well today it seems! The territory is neutral, but Onzi gets a bit rough if it's inside his pen so keeping neutral for now - Onzis outside accommodation should be fine - he was only in it a few days before his neutering.
So far so good. Hyacinth is still getting used to her surroundings but is coping well, but never seen a more timid bun, so keeping a close watch

Sorry for majorly late reply!! I've had some health issues of my own
Buns bonded amazingly never seen a more loved up couple and never fight. It's adorable! I'm looking to bond them to my other male-female pair soon... Fingers crossed but not sure how that will turn out!!

Aww just reading this story, and think you're amazing! And your bunnies are gorgeous :love: so glad to hear the bonding went well and both are really happy.. Just fills you with warmth knowing how their lives have changed and now soo happy! Xx

Hi all
I'm currently on day two of trying out the quad bond. It seems that so far my small male nethie is in charge! Onzi is quite submissive and a little scared. My girl Marnie looks like she doesn't want to be there, and Cynthia is just fed up! Here a few pics. No big fights so far, just some fur pulling and dominance from Ned. :) thanks for your well wishing!
d45087755e7bb53274b2d9c82fd667c6.jpg

b4e8a4ea36b297213005177500b51423.jpg

7ff0215c6c14dcf26cca498e65ca0484.jpg

Well. It was going good.... Until Marnie bit Onzi on his pride and joy! I made sure they weren't getting the wrong ends, but she was so quick. Poor boy went straight to the vet luckily the bite was just above his penis with little damage. Had antibiotics and painkillers to go home with. He's all better now. We are thinking perhaps to keep separate for now, they are completely happy 😊

Back