• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy has started spraying!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
She had just sprayed on my foot, and Maizie's bum :cry: I have to wait 2 months until she can be spayed as well :cry:

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

One of the many joys whilst waiting for the age of which they can be spayed.............you can be sprayed!!!

Willy Fred who is a regular visitor here, quite often likes to *wash my face*....:oops::oops::oops: Euch.....but he loves me!!!!!;)

One of the many joys whilst waiting for the age of which they can be spayed.............you can be sprayed!!!

Willy Fred who is a regular visitor here, quite often likes to *wash my face*....:oops::oops::oops: Euch.....but he loves me!!!!!;)

She's giving maizie a hard time. Keeps trying to hump her, maizie just keeps running and hiding :roll:

Just hope she doesn't start getting aggressive *fingers crossed*!

Eww I'm glad Daisy isn't cuddly if she could possibly spray my face :mrgreen:

I've got a boy who regularly used to spray in my face it is the worst!!
Look for the spray face and move away :lol:
I used to distract ferg with something that made a noise if I saw him looking like he was gonna do it otherwise my bed was so smelly

I've got a boy who regularly used to spray in my face it is the worst!!
Look for the spray face and move away :lol:
I used to distract ferg with something that made a noise if I saw him looking like he was gonna do it otherwise my bed was so smelly

I only noticed because my foot was suddenly wet :lol:
I had to wipe maizie down with damp kitchen roll which she wasn't happy about!

Have you checked that Daisy is really a girl?

Yes, I tried checking again last night but she wouldnt let me keep hold of her. Im confident that shes female,ive checked several times, and she was checked by my vet.

As far as I know, she has only sprayed once, whereas a male would probably spray a lot more than that. Ive read up that females can act like males when their hormones kick in.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Back