• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit fighting help!!!

~Chey~

Young Bun
Today for some unknown reason to man my happily bonded pair of neutered rabbits have begun to fight. One male and one female-my male has a small gash on his ear. Should I separate them tonight? By this I mean putting a panel down the run? Nothing has changed at all no increase in space and no new toys or anything, there is literally nothing that I can think that would have triggered it. They've been inseparable from the word go so as you can imagine how upset I am :cry::cry:

I am hoping that this is nothing more than a bout of spring fever and that your bunnies have settled down now.

My bonded pair are rather more fractious at the moment, due to spring fever and both having a heavy moult.

They can also start to fight if one bun is ill so a vet check might be a good idea as they hide illness well and it may not be obvious.

I am hoping that this is nothing more than a bout of spring fever and that your bunnies have settled down now.

My bonded pair are rather more fractious at the moment, due to spring fever and both having a heavy moult.

All settled down now thank goodness!!!! Is this sort of thing expectant from a pair of buns from time to time?

Back