• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chudleys Rabbit Nuggets

Ingredients:

Whole oats, Extracted sunflower meal, Unmolassed beet pulp, Oat bran, Grass, Nutritionally improved straw, Distiller's wheat grains, Barley, De-hulled soya bean meal, Full fat soya bean meal, Nettle, Mint, Basil, Dicalcium phosphate, Fructose and mannan oligosaccharides (2,000mg/kg), Blackcurrant, Yucca, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Oregano, Rosehip & Pomegranate.

Complete extruded nugget - helps to prevent selective feeding.
Fully balanced and ideal for growing & adult rabbits.
Contains a range of herbs for an appetising aroma. Good levels of beneficial fibre (36%) and prebiotics to help support digestive health.
Feed in addition to clean, dust free long fibre, such as hay for a happy healthy rabbit.

I feed mine the pellet version, purely because I haven't seen the nugget variety available here... Tempted to swap them over to this as it sounds so much better then the pellet version - if I can find it/work out cost effectiveness. :thumb:

I feed mine the pellet version, purely because I haven't seen the nugget variety available here... Tempted to swap them over to this as it sounds so much better then the pellet version - if I can find it/work out cost effectiveness. :thumb:

Oh right - that's an interesting point - I hadn't heard of these before today:)

Back