• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from the hospital

serius

New Kit
Not my rabbit but me! I got a flemish rabbit today and tried to pick him up to transport him from the carrier to the hutch. He suddenly thumped his hind legs really hard when my left hand was under his bum. I could only feel pain and wasn't able to move my hand, and now it's in a cast.

Oh no not a good start to the relationship :shock:

Have you forgiven Bunny:D

He hasn't forgiven me because my mum and I was rushing to the hospital, he was stuck in the carrier for several hours. When we got home, he just look ******, and my mum carefully tilt the carrier instead of picking him up to let him out. Then the bunny ran and jumped all over the place like he's gone insane and tried to scratch both me and my mum. It took a bit of chasing before he got inside the hutch. We locked him in and it took another half hour before he stopped chewing the bars. There's a run attached to the hutch but he's only interested chewing the bars facing us, because he wanted to attack us I'm guessing.

Back