• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom and Bumble

Bunnie

Warren Scout
My two bunnies Blossom (girl) and Bumble (boy) are brother and sister Bumble is Neutered and Blossom has an appointment to be spayed soon, they are both 9 months old. today i saw Blossom (the girl) mounting her brother Bumble? not only is he neutered but i thought that the boy would usualy mount the girl?

My two bunnies Blossom (girl) and Bumble (boy) are brother and sister Bumble is Neutered and Blossom has an appointment to be spayed soon, they are both 9 months old. today i saw Blossom (the girl) mounting her brother Bumble? not only is he neutered but i thought that the boy would usualy mount the girl?

Not at all, while being unspayed she is hormonal so is showing him who's boss. Either gender will hump to show who is the dominant one. Once she is spayed she will more than likely stop after a few weeks. But if she is humping now I would keep an eye on it to make sure she doesn't start fighting, in which case they will need separating and waiting for her to be spayed before rebonding.

Back