• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard nesting boxes?

luna-bunny

New Kit
Im looking to find a cardboard box to put inside luna's bedding area so that shes got somewhere to snuggle, ideally i'd like a squareish box that i can just cut an opening in the front but its got a lid if that makes sense? Any ideas where i could get something like this? The only boxes in my local supermarket are the huge ones that fruit come in and they don't have a roof anyway, thanks for any ideas in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IKEA sell boxes with lids for moving house - these work really well for us (we cut out door and windows)
:thumb:

Ahhh thats a great idea, must have been half asleep last night because that was obvious lol, thanks for the great ideas everyone, todays being spent making her a cosy nesting bed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dont pay for boxes!
local shop give away boxes,look around
try places like car garages,my dad works at one and he gets me boxes for bella because am not paying ten pounds for a hidey house:lol:
the boxes that the parts come in are all diffrent shapes and sizes
they're great for make do hidey houses in bellas shed but binky doesn't need them cause she has a nest box!

i just cut a door,turn upside down and fill with hay and straw!

Go to aldi or lidl if you have one near you, they put all their boxed them in big box in the aisles as customers like to use them to carry their shopping around the store. I got a chicken filets one that was sturdy enough to sleep in and big enough for two buns to snuggle in. Choose the size suitable for you x

Back