• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit on ebay..

miss c

Young Bun
I dont think i can link to the ad as im guessing its against forum rules but this came up on my ebay page as items that may be of interest or would never of came across it.
The headdings rabbit and hutch and is in preston. add states " White rabbit and hutch with food and bedding and bowls all together unwanted gift thanks any questions please ask" :censored::censored::censored:

Hutch is clean but tiny i want to complain but then i think what if they "get rid of the rabbit" as their not worth anything in money as such and then sell on the hutch and equipment which at the end of the day is easier to sell empty!

Argh what to do... they not going to be interested in hutch improvement if they want to get rid but then rabbit will get brought and probably continue living in tiny hutch :roll:

Just seen the add. It says they are going away as well.

Hope someone can help the bun. Sadly too far away for me.

Oh god, it says they are going away on sunday so need bunny gone by then :( what happens if it's not sold?! :cry:

This went through my head... :( if I was closer I would foster the poor thing until I could find a decent home... ( in the meantime falling in love and keeping the bun anyway... ;))

Has the ad gone? ebay won't let me access the listing from my watch list :? can someone contact the FreeAds team on here to organise something for the rabbit? if I could access the ad page i'd do it but it won't let me!

Has the ad gone? ebay won't let me access the listing from my watch list :? can someone contact the FreeAds team on here to organise something for the rabbit? if I could access the ad page i'd do it but it won't let me!

I can still see it... How can I help/get in contact with team? (Sorry, I don't mean to be dumb :oops:)

They have added the bit about the holls since i last looked :censored:
not sure what to do with the free adds bit could some1do it as im running late tonight i can do it later 11ish but im thinking the sooner the better if ur thinking some1 can take the bun? Its far for me and i dont have the space :cry: plus my oh would be :evil: if i added another!

Thank you for linky (I'm a dur-brain :roll:) I've contacted team member, but neither are on-line at present... Will have to wait and see.

Ha no you're not, took me a while to locate that sticky as I went past it the first time and proceeded to look through 3 other forum sections before returning to it :lol: :roll:

Fingers crossed they can persuade the person to give up the bunny to a safe home before they go away. why are people so thoughtless about animals :(

They have added the bit about the holls since i last looked :censored:
not sure what to do with the free adds bit could some1do it as im running late tonight i can do it later 11ish but im thinking the sooner the better if ur thinking some1 can take the bun? Its far for me and i dont have the space :cry: plus my oh would be :evil: if i added another!

Hi miss c :wave:

I've just contacted the free -ads team, just waiting for news of what may happen next. It's too far for me too... And I don't think I could take on another bun... :(

Ha no you're not, took me a while to locate that sticky as I went past it the first time and proceeded to look through 3 other forum sections before returning to it :lol: :roll:

Fingers crossed they can persuade the person to give up the bunny to a safe home before they go away. why are people so thoughtless about animals :(

:lol: oh dear, but thanks for finding it... I couldn't remember where I had seen the sticky in the first place... :shock::roll:

I'm just not good with the waiting... :? Sigh, poor thing... People have different values I guess, especially animals... The unwanted gift thing is niggling me though...

I know :( I could probably look after it here.. if it was female she could probably be spayed and paired with my Ollie and stay, but I haven't really got room for another male long-term :(

Plus i'm in NW London, so really far away :(

Guys I have put an alert in General chat for this bun. Please feel free to post on there offering suggestions if you can help. Remember not to get in touch with the seller as it could damage the situation :wave:

Guys I have put an alert in General chat for this bun. Please feel free to post on there offering suggestions if you can help. Remember not to get in touch with the seller as it could damage the situation :wave:

Thank you Fifibutton! :wave: Yaaaay! Things will hopefully get moving! :thumb:

Back