• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Paul, Tri-coloured LOP

It's weird isn't it all the conflicting information. I would always go with 2 males, even Jack's Jane said the same. My 2 males bond is streets ahead of my buck/doe bond. Personally, and I know many won't like me for this, but I'm not a fan of female buns, just always seem a bit too temperamental, nice one minute, grumpy or downright mean the next.

My female bun is the only bun, who one minute bounds up to me demanding to be picked up and cuddled, which I do, then a split second later with no warning whatsoever her teeth are sinking so deep into my hand, that I have a consultation coming up on the 22nd of this month with a hand surgeon, as Pippa appears to have done quite a lot of damage.

Most of the time she is lovely with Dipsy, but then other times she is going at him so much, biting him, pulling his fur out, taking the food out of his mouth, that I actually have to remove her to give Dipsy a break, and because he is a 'special needs' bunny I really don't like it.

Buster and Paddington :love::love: absolute bliss. Never had one fall out, pulled any hair out of each other, share their veg, literally one end each, always totally lovely to each other, so I'm afraid it's 2 males for me, and when my single new male bun is ready for a companion, I won't be looking at any females, because he is very disabled, and there is no way a female bun is getting the opportunity to treat him how Pippa does Dipsy :roll:

I hope you mean two females together. I've just read this out to Doughnut who is sitting in the corner sulking that her aunty julie could say such terrible things about female bunnies!

Maybe I've been lucky as she's always been affectionate, even when her hormones kicked in she would dig and dig but never bit me wasn't grumpy, aggressive or territorial. She's always been sweet natured.

It's weird isn't it all the conflicting information. I would always go with 2 males, even Jack's Jane said the same. My 2 males bond is streets ahead of my buck/doe bond. Personally, and I know many won't like me for this, but I'm not a fan of female buns, just always seem a bit too temperamental, nice one minute, grumpy or downright mean the next.

My female bun is the only bun, who one minute bounds up to me demanding to be picked up and cuddled, which I do, then a split second later with no warning whatsoever her teeth are sinking so deep into my hand, that I have a consultation coming up on the 22nd of this month with a hand surgeon, as Pippa appears to have done quite a lot of damage.

Most of the time she is lovely with Dipsy, but then other times she is going at him so much, biting him, pulling his fur out, taking the food out of his mouth, that I actually have to remove her to give Dipsy a break, and because he is a 'special needs' bunny I really don't like it.

Buster and Paddington :love::love: absolute bliss. Never had one fall out, pulled any hair out of each other, share their veg, literally one end each, always totally lovely to each other, so I'm afraid it's 2 males for me, and when my single new male bun is ready for a companion, I won't be looking at any females, because he is very disabled, and there is no way a female bun is getting the opportunity to treat him how Pippa does Dipsy :roll:

Oh goodness :shock: hope your hand is ok... Crumbs, must have been quite a nasty bite. :( my male bunnies generally are the nicest of my lot... And when Reggie goes outside, he usually picks the spot closest to Harry to rest with over his pick of the 5 females. :shock::lol:

I keep looking back at Paul's pic... And then at my space... Thinking I could get rid of the den and provide a big basket for bunnies to sleep in, with their litter tray by the bin... There is a child gate across the door which is open in eves when bambinos sleep and weekends when we are in... Paul just sounds so perfect. :love::love: if I could go and bunny knap... :lol: But hubby worries I would be taking on too much... Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh... :roll:

I've only had 2 male bunnies but both were so affectionate and loving, I'd absolutely love another :love: Whereas Mylo is pretty independent, loves noserubs but is generally a little madam!

Paul sounds so much like Barnaby, maybe it's just false hope that he would bond the same way too. Hope he can find somewhere soon :love::love:

I hope you mean two females together. I've just read this out to Doughnut who is sitting in the corner sulking that her aunty julie could say such terrible things about female bunnies!

Maybe I've been lucky as she's always been affectionate, even when her hormones kicked in she would dig and dig but never bit me wasn't grumpy, aggressive or territorial. She's always been sweet natured.

Female bunnies on their own seem much nicer as Cassie was on her own, but Doughnut please believe me when I say that any negative thoughts I may have towards female bunnies, would never include your adorable self, and you are just the most amazing, cutest little fur person ever :love::love::love:

Im in love with this little guy...

Im realllly far away and im guessing you wouldnt consider him being a single house bun x

Last edited:
OMG how wonderful if Paul has an RU home then we can still see pics of his sweet sweet self. xxxxx

Poor little fella cant find a new home.
1800 views now :(

If it would help and within reason, i could possible delivery the little guy (depending on distance)

And after a few weeks of settling in and a few weeks bonding, if this doesn't work, I could come and pick him up and take him back.

I'm trying to be as flexible as possible but obviously can't run the length and breadth of Britain.

Someone help his brilliant little guy please

He's so gorgeous, i wish i could take him but i can only just manage the two i have (plus my OH already thinks we have too many for our 2 bed terrace house).

I just love the pic of him under the newspaper :love:

I seriously wish we could give this chappie a home - I keep coming back to this thread hoping that he's found somewhere. Someone, somewhere must have space and a wife for this young man.

What is hard is that we have a young girl who is nearly old enough to be spayed - but we are hoping to bond her with one of our other pairs and we would only consider a 6th bun if that doesn't work - but that could be well into January before we make any decision like that.

Im not sure what is wrong with this little chap.
He has the greatest reference anyone could ever ask for and still no one want this poor little guy.

Back