• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone got a bunny-safe baby stair gate thing?

We got one from Argos, was about £22. The bars are small in the middle but bigger on the sides. You could always add a bit of mesh to it anyway :)

I'd go with attaching some mesh or a panel to a normal gate too - Alfie's managed to squeeze himself through the bars on a pet gate before. :roll::lol:

I'd go with attaching some mesh or a panel to a normal gate too - Alfie's managed to squeeze himself through the bars on a pet gate before. :roll::lol:

When we first put a baby gate up at what was then Smudge and Nutmeg's door the first thing Nutmeg did was waltz straight through it, barely touched the sides :roll: So we put up one row of panels (small hamster ones) and one day I caught her sitting ON the panels between the bars of the gate! I think she even surprised herself with that one :lol:

Guardman (garden supplies) do plastic coated mesh panels in white that are 2'x3', I chopped one into sections for our baby gate. Means it looks quite neat.

Back