• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone use Easibed?

BeccyTune

Young Bun
I really don't know what to go for. The only thing that is stopping me for getting Fitch is I would like to be able to collect locally when I pick up Ludo's food.

If anyone has some experience of using Easibed that woukd be fab

Last edited:
Or what about carefresh?.... I don't know!

Never heard of easibed, but if you wanted carefresh then buying the huge bale of Fitch would be so much cheaper for basically the same thing. It's like £15 for a bale, whereas you'd be spending £15 on maybe only 14L or something of carefresh :)

I've used both. I like Easibed for the chooks as the top of it stays dry but it doesnt tend to absorb any moisture so if using for a bunny needs to be changed daily as the wee just sits on the bottom. I have used it with Poppy before though and its fine.

Carefresh is great but very expensive to use. Have you thought of trying Megazorb? Thats similar to carefresh?

I found carefresh on Amazon for about £5, 14L. I thought that was reasonable or am I looking at the wrong thing? I have a big bunny but im limited on storage.

Back