• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to buy a decently priced hutch???

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350758325427?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 this is the best priced, solid (wooden) hutch/run setup you'll get. Not sure if you already have a secure run, so I thought I'd link this one! 6 x 2 x 2 hutches seem to be around £115-130, so £168 for a hutch and run combo is a bargain. Even if you already have a run, I'm sure bunny will appreciate the extra 6 x 4 space!

That setup is an ideal starter setup. The RWAF guidelines have only just changed from 6 x 2 x 2 with a 6 x 4 run to 6 x 2 x 2 with a 8 x 4 run, and a lot of people have 6 x 4 still. It's an ideal way to get a good amount of space for an amazing price, and then you can save to get a bigger run to attach on to the whole setup. I'd personally save to get an 8 x 4 run and attach that, giving a really substantial overall space.

This is the hutch alone: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6ftX2fX2f...et_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item519f5e2eb8

Brilliant, thank you. I may even convery my shed. I have a massive shed that is filled with junk, and has gaps in the top. I may see if my Dad can help me board it up x

A shed is just sooooo much easier and more comfortable to work with than a hutch and run, for me anyway. Good luck.

my shed has been gathering clutter, dust and cobwebs ever since I moved in (10 years ago). If I can sort it out it would be a great little home x

We had the same dilemma when I got a new bun at short notice. In the end I got a 5ft x 4ft playhouse from B&Q which was £149 instead of £199 and then got a 5ft x 4ft partially covered run to attach to it from amazon for £69. It did cost more than the Sykes combo, but I felt it was a better investment as I would be happy with it long term. I love being able to sit in the playhouse with them.

Back