• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Special needs bunny, needs loving home

photo-20130917-160132_zps0cd71a4a.jpg

Thanks Katie :)

Update on fudge - 3 weeks ago I took him to see our vet at he was a little quite it turns out he had a nasty ear infection and spur vet couldn't believe he was still eating! He has now bounce back and I would love to find him a home for winter ideally house home with another bunny to cuddle upto he LOVe people and enjoys a cuddle.

If you are willing to take little fudge on I and he would be very grateful I can't express enough what a lovely rabbit he is :) x

Oh I really shouldn't keep coming back to this thread - we've only just got rabbit #2 and they're not even bonded yet. Karl will kill me if he finds out I'm looking :oops:

What are the realities of the long term outlook/vets treatment/bills etc for this rabbit?

Hello

Thanks for your message :) tbh I am not sure he is going for a check up on the 25th so could ask. He has been with me ages any only had one dental, I worry so much for him he chocked on a pellet this morning gave me a near heart attack I quickly picked up and faced his head towards the floor where he managed to dis lodg the pellet then ate it! When he had the x rays a few weeks ago the vet said while his roots are on the move he has no signs of abbcess :) he still gets a runny eye as front teeth have slightly moved blocking his tear ducks but I don't think this front teeth will need removing. He really is like a little baby he will be 6 in feb. I will ask vet if teeth have changed a lot in the last 3 weeks since his dental. Would you like to visit him ;-)

Thanks x

Update

Hi everyone

Poor fudge is going to be an ongoing dental every 6-8 weeks :-(

If anyone can offer him his forever home please contact me .

Thanks x

He really is the sweeties of all rabbits I am sad and cross for
Him nearly 5 years he sat alone in a hutch now he's netured been with me for about 6ms he starts to decline :-( it's just not fair I pray and pray for a home to come up but I understand it's a huge burden asking someone to take on a dental rabbit not only the £££ but the stress too. It's my b day this weekend I don't want a single thing or card but I hope my wish is granted x

Hello

It's his back teeth :-( front ones are just slightly twisted causing his tear ducks to over flow a little. His ears are now 100% fine vet looked at booth today all cleared up no puss no red ness at all :) x
Is that on the front or rear teeth? How is his ear infection? Was it an inner ear?

is he up to date with his vacs? You mentioned in an earlier post about covering some vets fees .. . . was that for vacs or for dental work (sorry - but not sure whether you are a rescue???)

twigs:wave:

I really want to help this bun but my OH is insistent it's a no to taking him on.

I'd like to 'sponsor' him or something? What can I do to help? I don't know why, but this little guy is really pulling at my heartstrings :love:

Hi twigs,

He is fully into date with vacs, at one point we through he would need his front teeth taken out but this is not now :)

I guess I am a rescue but a little one I have 5 one is now been rehome after his tail is removed and that leaves fudge and 3 others. All that pass via me are neutered and vac. Thanks x

is he up to date with his vacs? You mentioned in an earlier post about

covering some vets fees .. . . was that for vacs or for dental work (sorry - but not sure whether you are a rescue???)

twigs:wave:

You very sweet :) hopefully I can find him a super home soon and he won't need to be sponsored xx

I really want to help this bun but my OH is insistent it's a no to taking him on.

I'd like to 'sponsor' him or something? What can I do to help? I don't know why, but this little guy is really pulling at my heartstrings :love:

Back