• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Special needs bunny, needs loving home

Guys sorry fudge has been homed or is going next week. Only just seen this because someone pm me. I am not very good at using this site and didn't see the post. Very sorry x

That is excellent news Donna:D I am just sorry he was on our waiting list for so long without the right space coming up. In recent months the only places we had were for females or the males we lost were part of our special group so not right for Fudge :( We would loved to have cared for him but there was no point offering if the home we had wasn't 100% suitable. I really hope he settles well in his new home, we really are delighted for him as I have been thinking about him a lot x

Guys sorry fudge has been homed or is going next week. Only just seen this because someone pm me. I am not very good at using this site and didn't see the post. Very sorry x

Fabulous news :love: I don't think you have anything to apologise for, Well Done for persevering - this little bun is very lucky to have found you.

Back