• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

Jane my thoughts are with you, I'm so sorry for your loss. You & Morse had such a special bond, that was clear for anyone to see. Please draw on the strength for life that he had & remember that amazing strength always. Jane, everyone is here for you. Lots of hugs for you.

Binky free beautiful Morse xxxx

I am so very sorry Jane. He really was an extraordinary little bunny and will be remembered forever.

Sleep tight Inspector Morse.

:( I am very sorry Jane. Nothing we can say will make the pain any easier, but we are all here for you. Binky free Morse xxxxxxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh Jane, I don't even know what to say :cry:
My heart is breaking for you. I am so so sorry you have to go through this :cry: I'm so sorry Morse couldn't stay with you :( Please just know that we are all here for you now, hold on to us xxxxxx

Binky free Inspector Morse, and watch over your very best friend, she will miss you beyond words :( We all love you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh god Jane, I know this is devastating for you. I cannot believe it. Ever since I have been on RU, its been you and Morse. I am here and will always be here for you. You need support.

No words to say how extremely sorry Morse has gone. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm so very sorry you had to say goodbye to your dear dear friend, such a sad day. My thoughts are with you xxx
Binky free Inspector Morse, you are a bunny of legend and will never be forgotten xxx

Forever in our hearts and forever in our memories.

Rest easy at the bridge dearest Morse. xxxxx

Jane, my heart goes out to you at this sad, sad time.

Another wonderful little friend has left this world, but at the bridge one day we will all meet again.

I can say nothing more as my heart too is weighed down with great sadness. xxx

I'm so sorry Jane. Please look after yourself and your babies, they still need you. Take comfort that his passing was peaceful and he's healthy once more x Sending you much love x

Oh Jane :cry: My heart sunk when i saw this, I am so very sorry. I just don't know what to say :(

You fought so very hard for Morse and he was very lucky to have had you fighting for him.

Binky free Morse, My Bella will love you for sure.

Sending *hugs* to you Jane, please remember we are all here for you - always xx

Back