• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Fred

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Fred - Handsome, shy, quiet & friendly little boy - still learning to trust after his bad start in life, but improving each day. Easy to pick up & settles well for cuddles once held. Really loves time free ranging & the opportunity to dig & roll in the muck!!! Shown no aggression towards other bunnies at his foster home, despite having been badly attacked in his previous home by other unneutered bucks & having to have an operation to remove two huge abscesses from his back & side.

Fred was on a terrible diet before coming to us ... and as a result has needed two dentals before arriving here . He is now on a proper rabbit diet of hay,forage,veggies and pellets and we hope this will improve his teeth .

However we cannot guarantee that he wont need further dental treatment in the future .

Adoption fee £50
minimum housing requirements apply .

Last edited:
Hes gorgeous, if only Marley was a girl! Wonder if OH would let me get another wendyhouse/run...

He is lovely. Ah, I just cannot imagine how hard it must be to keep seeing all these beautiful rabbits and then... off they go. I know you cant keep them all and that its great that they go to lovely home checked homes... Good luck lovely Fred. :love:

We are fostering Fred :D just a few pics from today of this gorgeous boy :love: He has come on wonderful since his traumatic start in life & it would be so lovely to see him adopted with a wifey bun to call his own :D

This makes rescuing so worthwhile when you see what they've come from, to what they are now :D :love:

Fred says 'dis is MY tunnel & no bunneh else's!!!!!'

Fred says 'after claiming MY tunnel, it iz time for diggins!!! I've heard Austrailia has better weather dan us, so I iz off dere!!!!'

Fred says 'an afterall dem diggins & claiming MY tunnel, I finks its time fa a rest in da hay!!!'

If I was allowed another set up I'd have him in a heartbeat. If he'd have been female I wouldve done too. I'll keep asking the OH :lol:

Back