• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do your outdoor bunnies do all day?!

Heehee... guess that sums it uo..LAZY!!!!!!

Glad to know its not just mine, i had visions of binkying bunnies all day long!! Clearly I am delusional.

don't forget
poo
poo
poo
wee
poo
poo
poo
wee
poo
poo................................

don't forget
poo
poo
poo
wee
poo
poo
poo
wee
poo
poo................................

K, hold on...

Poo
Wash
Wee
Eat
Sleep
Wash
Poo
Wash
Drink
Wee
Wash
Poo
Eat
Sleep
Wash
Sleep
Wash
Poo
Eat

:lol: He's not lazy though! Just super clean :lol:

Apricot and Ginger (6 month old sisters) seem to eat grass constantly and we need to move the run ever couple of days. My other new pair Dandy and Beano (brothers) spent yesterday afternoon binkying running up and down the runaround pipe and ate a bit of grass inbetween. But their Binkying was insane one time Dandy jumped right over Beano! Maybe it's because they are new ( I collected them from the rspca last Sunday) but I think it's probably because they're bonkers :lol:

I've just recently attached my hutch and run together, so my girls are enjoying the new freedom. Molly spends most of her time in the run, munching on hay or flopped out. Milly prefers flopping out in the hutch (its above the run so maybe she feels safer higher up), but will go down into the run for munching and a snuggle with Molly. I also think they are liking the increased space and the fact they can be separate sometimes as although they are littermates, they do have disagreements.

Back