• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the run is up! photos of the shed now too :)

elmoandfern

Mama Doe
just ordered a new 10 x 6 x 3 run from the welfare hutch company for my bunnies :D we are currently in the process of paving over a different section of the garden to move their shed onto and attach their new giant run! i'm so excited and i bet they would be too, if only they knew...

Last edited:
just ordered a new 10 x 6 x 3 run from the welfare hutch company for my bunnies :D we are currently in the process of paving over a different section of the garden to move their shed onto and attach their new giant run! i'm so excited and i bet they would be too, if only they knew...

Ludo says: Us bunnies know everything. They're very excited and said it's about time too! :roll:

we intend to order the same one from there in a couple of weeks, superb value!! Be interested see pics when it arrives. :)

went to order yesterday, out of stock... boooooo..... am awaiting an email to advise when stock comes back, just hoping the price doesnt cheekily creep up between no stock and new stock...

went to order yesterday, out of stock... boooooo..... am awaiting an email to advise when stock comes back, just hoping the price doesnt cheekily creep up between no stock and new stock...

if you phone them up you can still order it :thumb: i can't remember why he said they were doing that but they just make them to order, they're still the same price too :D

it's just arrived and is now sitting in the garage awaiting the return of my OH to build it! what are the chances of him doing it for me tonight after a 12 hour shift at work...:roll:

it's just arrived and is now sitting in the garage awaiting the return of my OH to build it! what are the chances of him doing it for me tonight after a 12 hour shift at work...:roll:

Ooh how exciting :D Hoping to order mine in a few weeks! Is 4wks wait the norm with them do u know?

excellent, get built and pics!!

i orderered mine about a week ago now and was told 2 - 3 weeks for delivery :D

yea i think at the moment they are only making to order so its a 4 week wait, unless its less busy since i ordered!

May have to get something from somewhere else :( I have 2 weeks off work when I could do with it being delivered as I want to get it all set up ASAP but I won't be able to order it until that time off as it follows the overtime I'm doing which is paying for the run :roll: I do love that its 3ft tho, the tallest iv found (after searching and searching!) is 2.25ft. Can't wait to c yours up tho!

the run is up :D here are some photos of the progress :thumb:

the chickens helping to clear the ground of bugs before laying the slabs :lol:
IMG_3450_zps99c942d4.jpg

IMG_3442_zps57c3d77c.jpg

moving the shed (not the best method...)
photo-18_zps7fc1fd95.jpg

photo_zps74090540.jpg

the bunnies taking it easy while we slave away
IMG_3472_zps0b5986be.jpg

and the finished product!
IMG_3514_zpsaddb2b13.jpg

IMG_3496_zps748b08ee.jpg

IMG_3511_zps24bc8186.jpg

and finally, their beautiful sign by Blackberry&Co :D:love:
IMG_3507_zpsb06298d6.jpg

i think its safe to say the run has elmo and fern approval! they absolutely love it and haven't stopped binkying since they moved in :love::love::love::love::love:

What lucky bunnies - looks lovely!
What made you put the bottom door of the run at the top instead of the bottom?

Back