• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how much should i feed my continental giant rabbit?

gabb

New Kit
hi all i have recently got a continental giant he is 20 weeks old .. i am unsure on how much pellets/veggies hes meant to have i give him lots of hay which he eats but he is always hungry (also has fresh fruit and veg everyday) any help appreciated thanks :)

My adult conti has one handful of Excel in morning and evening to share with his ladybun who is a large French lop. They have hay and some veg. D'Argo is always hungry and he can get up on all but one kitchen surface, just to warn you! Any chance of piccies?

oh my i have been overfeeding slightly as hes always looking for food! im so glad you told me as dont want him to become overweight! thats a pic of him above or atleast it should be lol! how big exactly is yours now?

I can't see pic.

D'Argo is very big ... I haven't weighed him for ages but he can put his paws on my husband's bum and hubbie is over 6ft ;-). He is such a character.

oh i dont know how that to upload pics properly :(.. lol thats massive so cute! any pics of him?

There is a guidance thread on the forum - i use photobucket and copy image code.

20121213_113806-1.jpg
[/IMG]

If this works (having issues with photobucket at the moment) it is D'Argo licking my plate which had grapes on it clean. I work from home and he comes and jumps on my desk whilst i work. he is a norty bun!!!

Hi :wave:

I've just joined! I have a Lionhead/continental giant cross. He's about 3months old now and weighs 3.6lbs. Just wondered what that is like compared to a pure bred conti. I'm just trying to gauge how big he's going to get!

Back