• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any bunnies like mint?

I think mint is suppose to be good for tums, obviously introduced gradually.

I don't think Doughnut likes it. I got a spearmint plant just for her and she turned her nose up.

mine love it and get it daily.
i haven't had any problems with anything except sage which upset Bud a bit but he has a sensitive tummy anyway!

i feed mint, dill, parsley, basil and coriander every night. :D

Alfie and Harriet will eat it if it's there, but they don't go crazy for it like they do for parsley. Jessie didn't even entertain it.

My buns love herbs the most, they get dill, flat leaf parsley, curly parsley, coriander and mint every day. Sometimes we throw in thyme too. Never had an upset tummy over it xx

That's great, thank you will try it. Mine LOVE dill which they have daily, flat leaf parsley, thyme, green bean. I have a mint plant but have never tried it. Now I will. Thanks again :D:wave:

Everybun here loves mint! :) I used to have loads of it growing in the garden before I started letting the buns have garden time. It quickly disappeared! :roll: I've planted some out the front, but it doesn't seem to be growing very quickly. :?

Buckley loves mint. He's never had an upset tummy from it though. He also like a sprig of mint in his water every now and again.

I think mine must be the only buns in the world that don't like the stuff. Coriander on the other hand is gone in a flash. :D :D :D

I give it occasionally. You'll never forget the look on their face when you first give it to them. They see it's green and go to eat it, then they smell it and look so confused/surprised and wait a second before they decide to eat it.

Well, Charlie nommed it straightaway. Cookie looked at it, put his nose to it and left it until I went to take out his dish tonight and ate it quickly. :)

Back