• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Reuben 12 week old conti buck

bunny-boo

Warren Scout
DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0060-1.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

he is settling in well :)

eeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm in love :love::love::love::love::love::love:

I have a yellow conti too. They are very rare. Is he typical firey red head or is too early to tell yet? Hats is a stroppy madam :lol:

eeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm in love :love::love::love::love::love::love:

I have a yellow conti too. They are very rare. Is he typical firey red head or is too early to tell yet? Hats is a stroppy madam :lol:

lol too early to tell yet! he does know what he likes though! very food orientated!! lol x

OMG I love contis!!!

Would you mind PMing me the name of the place you got him? I'd love to get a conti one day and they aren't often in rescues so it would be good to know some breeders too :)

OMG I love contis!!!

Would you mind PMing me the name of the place you got him? I'd love to get a conti one day and they aren't often in rescues so it would be good to know some breeders too :)

Aww she isn't breeding now just wanted one for herself...well 2 actually sorry :( they are lovely though I love him lots :)

Back