• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Bundy and Biro move into their new home.

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
As Onslow has decided he loves the comfort of a house bunny, this frees up his large aviary space. Bundy and Biro are the only Rainbow Rabbits still living in a hutch/run combo so it today they moved in. Bundy is a little bewildered as he lived in the other set up for 3.5 years. I was worried about referred aggression but so far there hasn't been much to worry about :D

they have a large hutch at the moment but by spring at the latest they will have their own playhouse :D

P1030429.jpg

P1030428.jpg

P1030427.jpg

P1030426.jpg

P1030425.jpg

P1030424.jpg

P1030423.jpg

P1030422.jpg

P1030421.jpg

P1030430.jpg

They look pleased with their move. :D

It is strange seeing Onslow's pad with other bunnies in it though!

Bruce and Prudence look as if they are thinking, 'I know we are getting on a bit, but neither of those bunnies look like Onslow!' :shock:

I was thinking that it looked like nice hay too.... Also loads of it, luck bunnies!!!:love:

Thank you. They are really good hay eaters :D

Just a quick update. I was worried about referred aggression but I need not have worried. Bundy loves his new neighbours and has even been stealing the hay out of their hay rack through the mesh as that obviously tastes better than all his hay :lol::lol:

Wow - I thought it was Shula-Honey at first!! Another happy pair in a lovely home - makes all the hard work we put in to our buns so worthwhile when they look so happy x

Back