• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buhbye Hit

sun_city_girl

Warren Veteran
I will miss you; grunting, beating up Messi and trying to steal food. I will also miss you flopping out watching tele and going mad when your pels arrive. See you later :(

Oh My Lordy!! No!!

Im so very very sorry.:(

Big hug.xxxxxxxxxx

He was the funniest rabbit ever and had soo much naughty personality I will miss him a bunch, I was hoping to get him a girlfriend aswell soon :(
I look a state!!!
will have to send Andrew to pick him up from the vet later :(

Thanks guys, we picked him up and he looks so peaceful and fluffy, we both stroked him for a bit and I hope he knows how much we will miss him.
I feel like such a bad bunny owner, like I should have done something sooner but I really thought he was just a bit stressed because of us moving....:( and I feel bad that I may have noticed earlier if we hadnt been moving but Im wondering if his cantankerous behaviour was because he had been having problems for a while :(

Back