Thread: I'd like a bigger run...

Warren Scout

Default I'd like a bigger run...

Now that we've got a garden I'd like to get a bigger run for my 2. At the moment I've got 2 attached together (Trixie rectangular 216 x 116 x 65 cm and the 8 sided, 8 Elements, each 80 x 75 cm)

What do you guys think of these? 8ft x 8ftx 26ins high fold up pen 199.00 or 8ft x 6ft x 2ft2" high fold up pen 129.00

Looks like chicken wire which isn't sturdy enough to keep rabbits in and foxes out.

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by jeny View Post
    Now that we've got a garden I'd like to get a bigger run for my 2. At the moment I've got 2 attached together (Trixie rectangular 216 x 116 x 65 cm and the 8 sided, 8 Elements, each 80 x 75 cm)

What do you guys think of these? 8ft x 8ftx 26ins high fold up pen 199.00 or 8ft x 6ft x 2ft2" high fold up pen 129.00
    Lucky buns getting a bigger run

Just looking at that pic, it looks a bit like the mesh is chicken wire rather than weld mesh, in which case it is a bit risky as foxes can bite through that stuff I believe.

I have bought a run from this guy on Facebook, which although I haven't constructed it yet, it looks good, and was excellent value. I told him the size I wanted and the extras (extra doors etc) and he built it for me. I paid 120 for a 10 x 4 x 2 run (inc delivery) . I think there are a number of people on ebay who build custom runs too

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a.tolbert/
    Always believe you can change the world even if its only a tiny bit, because every tiny bit needed someone who changed it. >

Its a good size aside from chicken wire Also, this is totally irrelevant but I don't think you live that far from me. Twycross zoo way isn't it?

Warren Scout

Oh thanks, mine are indoor buns with outdoor supervision only BUT I suppose it would be better to get sturdier stuff, just in case.

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Aly&Poppy<3 View Post
    Its a good size aside from chicken wire Also, this is totally irrelevant but I don't think you live that far from me. Twycross zoo way isn't it?
    Yeah Twycross isn't far. I've only been here a month, it's all still a bit strange.