• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy and Leo bonding thread. UD/ Day 2! Posts 11 & 12.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
So.. this is how I imagined it. Scary and horrible lol.. Poppy is being very 'quiet', wanting to be groomed and generally being good. Leo on the other hand has turned in to a hump monster and won't leave her alone. I have only been taking him off her when he is kicking her and when she looks like she is going to bite him in his area :shock: I don't think she would but he's nipping her and she will give as good as she gets.

There is a litter tray in there but it has to be otherwise Leo won't pee or poo. Poppy will go anywhere :lol: This isn't causing a problem. I just hope that Poppy starts eating or drinking. Leo has been in his bowl, her bowl and used her water bowl.

James is hating it. I told him we need to let it 'play out' but intervene when Leo is getting rough. James is not liking Leo at the moment :?

Edit: You can only see a few poops in the picture but there are LOADS now :lol:

IMAG0281.jpg

Last edited:
Are you 'dating' or just putting them together and going for it?

I hope things settle down and you and James can have a bit of a relax.

Are you 'dating' or just putting them together and going for it?

I hope things settle down and you and James can have a bit of a relax.

Put them together about half an hour ago :shock: and keeping them together. Poppy cleaning herself and Leo is munching hay. Hopefully they will calm down enough for me to get a little sleep later :lol: Somehow doubt it :lol:

Good luck overnight :) I hope you do manage to get some sleep. Bonding is far more stressful when you haven't been able to sleep.

After a few humps Leo lay next to Poppy :) much to her delight :D Leo is now eating hay and Poppy eating her pellets :D

IMAG0282.jpg

After a few humps Leo lay next to Poppy :) much to her delight :D Leo is now eating hay and Poppy eating her pellets :D

IMAG0282.jpg

Oooh that looks promising :love:

I never got to experience the stress of bonding as my two bonded themselves :shock: Boris somehow managed to break into Bella's room while I was out (still have NO IDEA how he did it!) and by the time I came back they were already grooming :shock::lol:

Oooh that looks promising :love:

I never got to experience the stress of bonding as my two bonded themselves :shock: Boris somehow managed to break into Bella's room while I was out (still have NO IDEA how he did it!) and by the time I came back they were already grooming :shock::lol:

Lucky you! :lol:

Aside from the odd lie down, Leo is constantly going at Poppy and she is making noises :( he is being an **** if I'm honest lol.. After 4 years in a tiny hutch it seems he has forgotten he has very powerful back legs :roll: Poppy is just getting annoyed with him now, but he doesn't seem to be getting the message! :roll:

I've been bonding my two buns, but I tried dating. I started last Friday and my boy was just like yours! Frantic humping hardly giving my girl any breaks! Second date on Saturday there was less mounting, and then Sunday no mounting! Nothing really since either, moved them in together today, Harvey mounted her, but instead of humping started grooming her ears from his new viewpoint, no mounting whatsoever apart from that once! I'm not an expert by far but thought I'd say if your bun is like mine he might just need some time to decide there's no need for expressing his dominance in such a way and to get used to his new friend :)

I've been bonding my two buns, but I tried dating. I started last Friday and my boy was just like yours! Frantic humping hardly giving my girl any breaks! Second date on Saturday there was less mounting, and then Sunday no mounting! Nothing really since either, moved them in together today, Harvey mounted her, but instead of humping started grooming her ears from his new viewpoint, no mounting whatsoever apart from that once! I'm not an expert by far but thought I'd say if your bun is like mine he might just need some time to decide there's no need for expressing his dominance in such a way and to get used to his new friend :)

Thanks for that :D my boyfriend was giving up hope lol.. Had to separate them with 2 panels at about 2 in the morning to give Poppy a rest.. About to let them together again. Hopefully he has calmed down a bit!

Rough rabbit.

Only in the past 2 months has he found his back legs, but he's kicking Poppy in the face and everywhere else, I stop him by putting my hand there so I get kicked instead. He won't leave her alone once he gets started.. And I think she's had a wet poo. It looks like wee but a dark brown. Hasn't got any mass to it at all.

When they calm down for 2 seconds it's fine but he keeps gong back. He goes from humping her bum to head and keeps doing that until he wants hay. When he humps her back end he licks her poorly eye (it's weepy from her teeth) so I don't know if that means anything?

I don't know what's going on tbh, Poppy is constantly with her head down and being submissive and Leo is just humping her to death.. I don't know if they both want to be dominant or what. I think Poppy just wants to be groomed and snuggle (that's what it looks like she is trying to do) but Leo is just being savage. I don't want him to catch her eye with his strong feet.

Poppy is my little girl and while I am letting it play out (to a point) James is not liking Leo right now :?

End(ish) of day 2.

Been fairly good since about 12. Only a few humps and chasing. Pleased for now :)

Poppy has taken to copying Leo eating hay :love: she is trying so hard bless her :) it's not happening yet but fingers crossed!

Back